Friday, August 9, 2013

Savannah

Such an honor to have been asked to photograph my cousin Savannah's Senior Pics!



Savannah lives in the bea-u-ti-ful (insert southern accent)
Northern Florida!

(and yes, for family I'll travel anywhere to take pics!)
- okay, and pretty much anyone else for that matter! ;)

To say that Savannah had a list of  pics to take, would be an understatement.
My little cuz is so organized she had dates and times and outfits planned out for months!
(well worth the organization when you're traveling thousands of miles to take them!)

We fine tuned the list and here's what we got.
Gorgeous girl, gorgeous light, gorgeous pics!

Thanks for trusting me with your Senior Pics Savannah!
Love you and the rest of the fam, with all my heart!
Hope you love them!



















No comments:

Post a Comment