Saturday, October 5, 2013

Melissa & Ryan

This super fun couple has been planning their big day since before the engagement even happened, so there's no question that last night was as perfect as could be!

M & R 
had an amazing ceremony overlooking the gorgeous 
foliage on a perfectly brisk autumn day!

Lined by colorful fall leaves and festive pumpkins, Melissa and Ryan tied the knot while their friends and family watched in picturesque New England.

Thank you Log Cabin for being so wonderful!
Thank you Vinnie & Bert for providing such a hoppin' party!
It was great working alongside Lou, throughout the evening!  I can't wait to see the final film footage!

.....But, to all Melissa and Ryan's amazing friends and family, 
you made my job not only easy, but 
SUPER FUN!
Thank you for making me feel like family, 
and allowing me to capture your special day for you!

I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, my favorites at first glace.
Come back in December to see the rest of M & R's collection!
























































































No comments:

Post a Comment