Monday, October 6, 2014

Shane & Jaime and Their Four Kids!

I met Shane at a super chill wedding last year, and we talked beer.
(Yes, I know, I can't drink  beer.)
But at the time my husband and I had just been to Burlington VT and Adam was into it, (and this super awesome brewery- Heady Topper)  and since he was into it,  I was into it.  
I mean, have you seen Brew Dogs?  How can you not be into craft beers!
So much creativity and science in one bottle (or keg)
 Which led me to chatting it up with Shane and his buddies at this rockin' wedding!

Shane volunteered his services to help Adam with his first brew, which made my Christmas gift to my husband TOTALLY awesome!
To get a brew guy like Shane to come and spend a few days on a Saturday with my husband and his dad brewing beer!  Come on people, no brainer!

The only way to return that amazing favor was to offer my own services and since Lily was on her way, it was a perfect match!

This adorable family was so much fun to work with.
Amazing little kids, and super respectful and fun big kids.
(not to mention mom and dad rock too!)

So much fun and I'm so happy to have been able to capture these moments for you both!
I hope you enjoy your sneak peek.













(Okay, don't think I'm crazy, but I've been dreaming of taking a  photo like this since I started reading Roald Dahl's, The BFG to my son a month ago.  I couldn't believe it was happening in front of my eyes, just as I'd dreamed it!  So in love with these!







God I love this couple!   And you think this is cute? 
You should see them in person!  Doesn't get much better.






Please feel free to share these images with your friends and family.  However,

images on this website are protected by copyright to Lindsay Lehmann of Lindsay Shaw Photography.  Alteration of these images in any way is against copyright law.  Copyright label-free images are available through the website when the full collection is posted.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment