Sunday, September 1, 2013

Paul & Fanny

These two love birdies had an amazing back yard wedding last night.
Super personal and chill; the perfect way for them to celebrate their love for one another.

Thank you all for having me, and indulging me in all my beer brewing questions! :)
My husband loved your home brew!
(we'll see about sneaking you some Heady Topper!)


I hope you and your families enjoy the sneak peek! There will be more images available in a few weeks, but for now, enjoy looking through these shots from your very special day!

Para las familia de Fanny: 
Espero que te gustas los photos de ese día tan especial hijas. Fue maravilloso ver a Nelson. Caja fuerte viaja a Brasil. Más fotos muy pronto! Disfrute.
(my best and worst spanish- sorry for the poor translation!)






























































No comments:

Post a Comment