Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sarah & Mike

As usual, (when you work through referrals only), 
I have been blessed this wedding season with such amazing clients, at amazing venues with 
the most fun friends and family- and Mike & Sarah were no exception!

It was so much fun getting to know you all (and seeing some of you again)!
What a wonderful job the Aqua Turf did for us.  
The party was hoppin' and it was so much fun to watch you all get out there and dance the night away!  Thanks for making my job so easy!

I hope you enjoy your sneak peek from Mike  & Sarah's wedding!
These are just a few of my favorites from their very special day!
Come back in November to see the rest of their collection!













The competition!




























 This could be one of my favorite photos of all time!















Oh Brian, being a groomsmen is an exhausting job!











So close Ellaine, it slipped right through your fingers!







No comments:

Post a Comment