Sunday, September 29, 2013

The B Family Photo Swap

Two weeks ago, my good friend and fellow photographer, Beth Benoit did my family photos, and today I had the privledge of returning the favor!

We had so much fun together, as we always do, and unlike my kiddos, they love the camera!
 Beth chose her favorite spot this year, the barn across from her home, and what a blast we had in the early morning sun!

Amazing family, 
amazing light- 
photographer working with a photographer-

well the results are in.... 
what do you think?
I think it was another successful year Beth, we love ours, and I hope you love yours too!

Thanks for sharing these moments with me.
Friend to friend, colleague to colleague:
it's the best gift anyone ever gave me!


How amazing is this light, this image is a raw file, no editing, 
just pure amazing sunshine direct from heaven!
























No comments:

Post a Comment