Monday, July 22, 2013

Kyle & Coco

Such a privilege to have been the honorary photographer for Kyle and Coco's wedding!

What a special day for all of us!
After tying the knot back in China in January, 
Coco and Kyle traveled to the states this past week to share their celebration 
with their friends and family.

Having known Kyle (and his family) for all of my life, it is hard for me to imagine he is grown up and married to the love of his life! Sometimes I think we're both still kiddos!
 I am so happy and excited for their life together!

Here are a few images from their special day!
It was steamy, (literally- which was evident at the icecream truck!)
It was hot! There was lightning, and torrential rains!
A nearly full moon was ordered amidst amazing peace lanterns!
We certainly showed Coco and her family what New England is all about!
"Just wait a few minutes and the weather will change!"

Nothing stopped the love on this day!
It was amazing!
My cheeks hurt from smiling all the way home!

Enjoy!



















The great thing about a steamy day is you get great light at sunset!!




























perfect night for the icecream truck!!


Goes great with cake!!!



the peace lanterns rocked!

Wish I had a pic like this with my BFF of 29 years!


Thanks Michael for being such a great subject!






Magical, right?




See what I mean, so honored to have been a part of this special moment!


Mother nature put on quite a side show for the peace lanterns!

No comments:

Post a Comment