Monday, July 22, 2013

And one more makes five!

The H&L family and I go way back!



The first time I worked with this adorable family was when I photographed their wedding in the Bahamas! 

Posh, right?

One by one, they've added to their family of two and 
I've been lucky enough to watch them grow baby by baby!

The latest addition is no stranger to cuteness! He's just one more reason to have kept the family tradition of the little white bowl, and big wicker basket going!



I fear it was our last trip to the studio; this little family has gotten so big we're on to the park next time! 

But it was so much fun watching them grown smile by smile in my little studio!

Love you guys, and thanks again for letting me capture your family bit by bit!

Enjoy your sneak peek!















I fear you may be in trouble!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment