Sunday, July 28, 2013

Wedding Post Session: Kyle & Coco

I'm feeling extra fortunate that I was able to spend some extended time with Kyle and Coco after their wedding last weekend and before they head back to China this week!

It was wonderful getting to know Coco better, and catching up with one of my favorite people!

I found myself longing at how in love this young couple was- and what a breathtakingly beautiful couple they are.

Thanks for sharing yesterday's gorgeous morning with me!

Enjoy your sneak peek and safe travels back to the East!

 


Ah Kyle, this is so you!






Ahhhhh, gasp, weep, smile... love this one!




I'm not sure what I love more about this photograph, Kyle's smile, their natural giggle, or the dragon fly in the top right corner that looks like a helicopter! (God I love my new camera!)
Kyle- Sorry (no one likes to hear this) but you are the spitting image of your dad here. 
 



Stunning right?




1 comment:

  1. Pleased to know about your wedding and seems to be an amazing one. Couple of months ago, I arranged my cousin’s wedding at one of the elegant wedding venues. Made good arrangements and enjoyed this wedding very much.

    ReplyDelete