Sunday, July 28, 2013

The C Family

A few drops of rain fell as we arrived to the park, but fortunately for me, I said my prayers today (and went to church this morning) and it all blew away! (Amen!)~ Definitely something to be said for karma!

This little lady is turning four on Tuesday, so I thought I'd bring some balloons for her and her adorable little brother, so they'd have a little extra fun at Roseland!

She serenaded me for quite awhile in my favorite new rendition of "finale".  She's got moves like my Rowan and we hit it off quite well. (If you ever need a break Maren- Wilkinson street has "moves like Jagger" and I'll borrow her any day!)

Totally in love with this little family, and so enjoyed our time together tonight!
Enjoy your sneak peek!













Belting it out at the top of her lungs!


I love that you know what parents listen to for music based on the songs that the kids learn to sing!
(This kid has my taste in music too!- great job mom & dad- I approve!)

Adorable- I had to include!







Priceless smile!  It literally melted my heart!




Totally not enough of these moments once the kids come along!









 Hope you enjoyed them!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Lindsay. We all had a really great time!! Thanks for suggesting the location. It was perfect. We love these, and can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete