Sunday, August 10, 2014

Nichola & Julie

So insanely lucky to have been a part of this weekends wedding!
I rarely pull "bridesmaid" and "wedding photographer" in the same event
but for these two ladies, I couldn't say no!
That unfortunately meant trusting my hubby with the D800 while I stood beside two of my favorite ladies, but it was worth the sacrafice!

(He's a much better tax professional than he is a photographer, 
but we got a few to share from the ceremony!)

It was a special day and while these pics don't do it justice, it will rank among the top special moments in my heart.

Thanks for having me beside you through the process
I am so lucky to have you in my life!

I hope you enjoy the sneak peek!

































Please feel free to share these images with your friends and family.  However,

images on this website are protected by copyright to Lindsay Lehmann of Lindsay Shaw Photography.  Alteration of these images in any way is against copyright law.  Copyright label-free images are available through the website when the full collection is posted.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment