Sunday, June 5, 2016

Kristen & Travis: Their Wedding Day

About ten years ago, I developed the "Sunday Morning Blog" so when my clients and their family awoke the next morning after their big day, they would have something to look back on see that it was just as beautiful as they had planned.  I'm quite certain that this group of friends and family are still partying today... and will continue to party into the summer... as they may well be the happiest, most energetic, fun, loving, caring group of people I've ever worked with. 
(Please note: if you are looking to adopt a new "cuz-ling" I'm your gal!!!)
So it may be several days before anyone sees this Sunday Morning Blog because I gather they're still out celebrating!  WOW!

What a day!  So much love, so much to celebrate. I'm so honored to have been a part of it all!
The day whizzed by before I even realized it was dinner time.

The evening ended with an incredible short-feature by the insanely talented Michael Murray and his team of cinematographers- Tom, Rob and Mike!  You have to check out their work at Summer Wind Wedding Films.  Thank you for all your patience and for caring about the other vendors at the wedding!  You rock Mike and team!

The Mansion was incredible, as always.  Amazing venue, amazing staff, incredible food.  Thank you so much for being gracious hosts!!!

Lastly- JR and Chelsea were incredible DJ's from After Hours DJ, that kept the party hoppin' all night long.  There was never a dull moment.  Thank you guys for being so professional and working so hard.  You set the stage and your crowd followed your lead-  thank you! You rock too!

Kristen & Travis- I had nearly 5000 photos from yesterday-  I did my best to narrow it down to 50 of my favorites that illustrate your day.  Clearly I failed!!!  I forced myself to narrow it down to 125!!  There was one incredible moment after the other.  The love you all have for one another was infectious.  At some moments I forgot I was "at work".  Thank you for making me feel like a part of your family.  I enjoyed illustrating your special day!  I hope the rest of your lives together reflects the moments you shared yesterday!  

Enjoy your sneak peek!
The rest of the images will be online on our gallery 
in August!!!

Please feel free to share these images with your friends and family.  However, 

images on this website are protected by copyright to Lindsay Lehmann of Lindsay Shaw Photography.  Alteration of these images in any way is against copyright law.  Copyright label-free images are available through the website when the full collection is posted.

Thank you!

 
 
 










































































These next three are my favorites!  My, how I fell in love with this woman.  Isn't she glorious? I couldn't choose just one, so here ya go Gramma, three to choose from!! :)




















































Please feel free to share these images with your friends and family.  However, 

images on this website are protected by copyright to Lindsay Lehmann of Lindsay Shaw Photography.  Alteration of these images in any way is against copyright law.  Copyright label-free images are available through the website when the full collection is posted.

Thank you!


3 comments:

  1. You are such a talented photographer Lindsay. What beautiful pictures of such a special couple celebrating with their family & friends. Can't wait to see the other 4,875 photos!!!! We had a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!!! No worries. I'll bring it down to about 2000! Don't want you spending the whole month trying to look them through them all online!!! Thanks for the kudos! Glad you enjoyed them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsay, you were amazing! We have spent the last 24 hours looking at these pictures. How you managed to get these incredibly beautiful shots while being unobtrusive is a mystery to us. You must have captured so much with 5000 pictures, yet you appeared to be a wedding attendee. You were so easy for Kristen and Travis to work with, yet seemed like part of the family all day. Her dad and I want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our daughter and son-in-law's wedding a beautiful memory! Nancy & Bob Martel

    ReplyDelete