Sunday, October 13, 2013

Ali & Josh

I had such a great time working with A&J today!
We postponed this late summer engagement session until now in hopes for some foliage....
thank you Mother Nature for complying to our requests!

Can't wait for your super fun wedding next July!
If we have as much fun then as we had today,
I might be giggling for eternity!

Enjoy your sneak peek!







Ali said they were "silly", and wanted to do some jumping photos... I think these two have been practicing because their jumps were picture perfect!!! LOL, love these two!
 






as you can tell, we didn't have any fun at all!
 


I really want to title this one:
"Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon"








Is there any better way to finish a session then some good quality skipping!

These two are going to have an amazingly fun life together!  
Thanks for brightening up my day with all your silliness!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment