Monday, June 9, 2014

Jake & Caitlyn

What a wonderful adventure I had this weekend!
And as you can tell, their wedding was picture perfect!  I had such a hard time choosing which images to post!!!
PHOTO OVERLOAD!

Out in the Berkshires in western Mass, this adorable couple tied the knot where they first met.  
What a special weekend! The weather could not have been more beautiful and
my clients could not have been more in love!

Thank you all for making me feel like I was part of your family.
 It was a wonderful get away weekend!

I hope you enjoy your sneak peek!
Come back in August to see the rest of the collection!













 The first look!!!

Adorable.... right?
















Lope Ropes Course..... AWESOME!
























This is what I call "delicious light"











Could be my favorite of the evening.  I feel your pain man, I feel your pain!








 Note to self- bring boa's to every party!  They're so much fun!
















Says it all... right?

Hope you enjoyed the sneak peek!
My cheeks hurt from smiling, that's for sure!

Please feel free to share these images with your friends and family.  However,

images on this website are protected by copyright to Lindsay Lehmann of Lindsay Shaw Photography.  Alteration of these images in any way is against copyright law.  Copyright label-free images are available through the website when the full collection is posted.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment