Sunday, July 6, 2014

Andrea & Mike

I continue to fall in love with my clients this summer!
While these families "officially" became united yesterday, 
it is obvious they have been a family for much longer!
Thank you to both the F & M families for making me feel like I was a part of your family!

Andrea and Michael I wish you a lifetime of happiness like you felt this evening. 
I hope you spend your entire lifetime together laughing, hugging and dancing like you did last night at the RiverHouse.

The world needs more people like you and your family.
Thanks for sharing your love with the world!
Safe travels, and

Enjoy your sneak peek!
Come back in September to see the rest of the collection!















































































Please feel free to share these images with your friends and family.  However,

images on this website are protected by copyright to Lindsay Lehmann of Lindsay Shaw Photography.  Alteration of these images in any way is against copyright law.  Copyright label-free images are available through the website when the full collection is posted.

Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment