Sunday, August 27, 2017

Liz & James

It's not every weekend I get to travel to beautiful Long Island for an awesome wedding.
It's rare that a weekend with weather as beautiful as this shows up in August.
and... I always feel so fortunate when I'm able to work for families as awesome as two!
I've known Lizzie since she was a little thing, so when I was asked to photograph her wedding- how could I refuse?  I'm so thrilled that the two of you found each other in this crazy world.  
I love the way you make each other laugh, and understand one anothers language.  

Congratulations on an incredible weekend.
Thank you for having me capture your day.

Enjoy the sneak peek and come back in a few months to check out the rest of the collection!
(It's always so hard to choose my favorites!)

East Wind, Long Island in Wading River, NY
(OMG, the food!)

(OMG AMAZING)


Please feel free to share these images with your friends and family (email or social media). Howeverimages on this website are protected by copyright to  Lindsay Shaw Photography.  Alteration of these images in any way (including cropping or removing of watermark) is against copyright law.  Watermark label-free images are available through the website when the full collection is posted.Thank you!






































































































Please feel free to share these images with your friends and family (email or social media). Howeverimages on this website are protected by copyright to  Lindsay Shaw Photography.  Alteration of these images in any way (including cropping or removing of watermark) is against copyright law.  Watermark label-free images are available through the website when the full collection is posted.Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment