Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Memere Turned 85!!

It was a joy to photograph Mem's 85th SURPRISE birthday celebration on Sunday.  The weather was gorgeous, and so was Mem!  I had to share these adorable sneak peek previews to their event!  They were just too precious to save!  Enjoy the preview and come back to see more soon!

Many generations!!!

Mem & Robert!  So cute together!






Another series of Mem and Ryan!  So cute I had to post! These make me miss my grandmothers!!





So many more where these came from!  But I had to share just a few more!







My FAVORITE of the day!  She was so happy!  Just enjoying her family, the sunshine and of course some birthday "cake".  What a special day for a special woman!

1 comment:

  1. Great photos! Brings back the wonderful day. Your creativity never ceases to amaze me!

    ReplyDelete