Sunday, June 2, 2013

SALTEY Love

The sun gods were out yesterday!
and thank goodness the wind angels joined in for some fun as we all watched Sal & Katey tie the knot! (or plant their tree!)

Atop Allen Hill, along countryside fit for some top billed European movie,
friends and family smiled and laughed as we watched this lovely 
couple join in marriage.

What a lovely day for a wedding, and what a beautiful place.
Their flowers (By Garden Gate)-(peonies! my favorite!) were stupendous, and 
Scott from Jock in the Box really set the mood!  
Every detail Katey spent months on perfecting, 
made this perfect place, the perfect spot to get married.
(and my favorite colors, yellow and gray!!! What a treat!)

Your families and friends were wonderful to work with and 
I'm so honored you had me illustrate your day (be it hot and windy). 

I wish you love and happiness as you start your lives together as husband and wife.

Enjoy your sneak peek, and come back in a few weeks to see more!!!










































I love this shot!!! So I had to add it today, just because... well it's classic- "someone just threw birdseed in my mouth!!!  Love you Katey!!






























































As you can tell, we didn't have any fun at ALL!!!
Keep smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment